DoD Knowledge Base: FAQs

Fraud, Waste, or Abuse
Published: 09/04/2002 | Updated:  08/26/2014
How do I report fraud, waste, or abuse at the Defense Department?

You may do so by contacting the Defense Department Inspector General's Hotline for Fraud, Waste, and Abuse. Their contact number is 800-424-9098 or 703-604-8799. If you would like to visit that office's web site, please visit