DoD Knowledge Base: FAQs

Obtaining a grave marker for a deceased service member
Published: 01/18/2005 | Updated:  08/05/2014
How do I obtain a grave marker for a relative who served in the Armed Forces of the United States of America?
Our colleagues at the Veterans Administration can help. For information, please visit their The National Cemetery Administration web page pertaining to Headstones and Markers at